WHAT SAFETY AND HEALTH GUIDELINES DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
- We are following State, county and CDC guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Beginning Sunday, June 13th, 2021, face coverings are NOT required. However, if you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, please do so.
- Be considerate of those who choose to wear a mask.
- We will continue to open the doors to allow fresh air to circulate in the sanctuary.
- There will be hand sanitizing stations available for your convenience.
- K-5th grade children may attend our Bible Adventures kids program.
WHAT WILL THE SERVICE LOOK LIKE?
- Once you know you’re coming, please keep careful notice of your own health before coming. If you show symptoms of being sick, or have an elevated temperature, please stay home for everyone’s safety.
- During the check-in process, communion elements will be available to you and an offering box will be available for your gifts on the way in.
- Social distancing guidelines have been removed for all vaccinated people. You may still sit with space between if you choose.
- Children, including infants and toddlers, will need to sit with their parents through the entire service. There is Sunday School available for K-5th grade students, and we have overflow seating available in our fellowship hall for families who might want to spread out more or give their children space to be children.
THE WORSHIP SERVICE ITSELF
- All of the regular elements of worship will be present, however, congregant singing should only be at a low volume.
- As an alternative to singing, you can hum along. The same goes for reciting a creed or responding to a prayer.
- A fun but non-contact-oriented way of passing the peace will be implemented rather than the shaking of hands or giving of hugs.
- The offering will no longer be received through the passing of the plate. Online giving is encouraged. Envelope offerings or cash offerings can be received in the box just before the entrance to the main room.
- You will be offered the elements by means of a pre-filled Communion cup that include a single portion serving of juice with a Communion wafer sealed in a separate compartment on top of the juice. Social distancing will be maintained as we receive the sacrament together. There will be a disposable bag for your used cup in the hymnal holder.
AFTER THE WORSHIP SERVICE
- When the service is over, the side doors on each side of the building will be open to avoid front lobby congestion. No coffee or donuts will be available at this time.
- A detailed cleaning, disinfecting, and sanitizing will take place on all contact spaces in the Sanctuary (doors, pews, bathrooms, hand-sanitizing stations, etc.)