Register for our Drive-In Service!
Please keep in mind the safety precautions that you need to take before attending, and then click the button to reserve your spot!
WHAT SAFETY AND HEALTH GUIDELINES DO I NEED TO FOLLOW?
- We are following State, county and CDC guidelines to ensure everyone’s safety, so please come ready to abide by these guidelines if you leave your car.
- Face coverings are required for everyone over the age of two, unless you meet the exemptions. Even though we are outside, face coverings help keep everyone safe
- The rest of the Grace campus (including play equipment) will be closed. Children must stay with their parents in their car
- Bathrooms will be available once the service has started
- Physical distancing will be practiced any time you are out of your car, and lingering and visiting with others before and after the service is not encouraged
WHAT TO EXPECT
- This service will be drive-in ONLY, and there will be no seating available on the field.
- Our drive-in service will be on Sunday, August 9th, at 9:30am in the parking lot on the church campus (6931 Edinger Ave)
- You can reserve a parking spot to stay in your car and participate over your car radio (we’ll be sending out the audio over an FM channel)
- Registrations are REQUIRED to help us stay under the maximum number of participants
WHAT WILL THE SERVICE LOOK LIKE?
- First, you’ll register before you attend (click the button above).
- Once you let us know you’re coming, you’ll keep careful notice of your own health before coming. If you show symptoms of being sick, or have an elevated temperature, please stay home for everyone’s safety.
- When you arrive at church, volunteers will check you in to confirm your registration and to confirm your contact information in the event of needing to do any contact tracing for the county health board.
- You will then be directed to a parking space to view the service
- Everyone MUST wear a mask at all times when outside of their car.
- A volunteer will come to your car to distribute personal communion elements and collect offerings. Every other parking space will remain empty to keep social distancing.
- The rest of the Grace campus including play equipment will be closed. Children will remain with their parents during the service. There will be restrooms available.
WHAT IF I DON’T ATTEND THE IN-PERSON SERVICE? WILL THERE STILL BE A SERVICE AVAILABLE ONLINE?
- Yes! Our Church At Home online service will still be available that weekend, starting at 8:30am on Sunday, or available on-demand any time after that.
- You can participate on Facebook, or you can watch the service here on our website (gracehb.org/live) or on Youtube.
- There will also still be our Coffee Hour at 9:30am available over Zoom (gracehb.org/coffeehour), led by Pastor Marv for those who choose to not attend our in-person service.